As per the latest report by IMARC Group, entitled “Frozen Fruits and Vegetables Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global frozen fruits and vegetables market reached a value of US$ 25.4 Billion in 2021. Frozen fruits and vegetables are gaining traction across the globe as they offer numerous advantages over fresh produce like convenience and year-round availability regardless of the season. They are preserved by employing several technologies, such as flash and mechanical freezing, which assist in turning the moisture content of the frozen fruits and vegetables into ice, thereby sustaining them for future consumption. Apart from this, these technologies also help in retaining the nutritive value of frozen fruits and vegetables, preventing them from any contamination and moisture penetration as well as making them inert towards any microbiological spoilage.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/frozen-fruits-and-vegetables-market/requestsample
Changing lifestyles and hectic work schedules of the consumers have created an inclination towards easy-to-cook food products like frozen fruits and vegetables as they do not require washing, peeling or chopping, and help in minimizing the overall cooking time. Besides this, the manufacturers are introducing numerous product variants, such as potatoes, legumes, peas, spinach, strawberries and raspberries, in order to widen their portfolio and attract a larger consumer-base. Further, the consumers now prefer to shop online and pay through their credit/debit cards which help in eliminating geographical limitations. This, coupled with the proliferating online retail business, is providing a thrust to the growth of the market. Additionally, mounting income levels of the middle-class, particularly in Asian countries like China and India, have enabled the consumers to opt for convenient food products. Looking forward, the market volume is projected to reach US$ 30.1 Billion by 2027, at a projected CAGR of 2.74% during 2022-2027.
- Based on frozen fruits and vegetables, the market has been segmented as frozen fruits and frozen vegetables. Currently, frozen vegetables account for the largest share of the market due to the growing demand for easy-to-cook food products. Furthermore, the ascending number of large retail chains in confluence with the frequent use of these vegetables in homes and restaurants are boosting their demand worldwide.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) segments. Among these, the B2C segment is further divided into supermarkets/hypermarkets, independent retailers, convenience stores, online and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Europe enjoys the leading position in the global frozen fruits and vegetables market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Dole Food Company, Inc, Ardo NV, HJ Heinz, Simplot Australia Pty. Ltd and General Mills.
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=803&flag=E
Note: We are updating our reports, If you want the report with the latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) including industry trends, market size and Competitive landscape, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800